Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > AmericanDiamond.com

pearleducation
Round Brilliant With Bead-set Band
01-18-2013, 05:12 PM

I would have trouble deciding between the style of the Legacy Ring and the Round Brilliant With Bead-set Band ring. As such, we have designed the latter inspired ring. Please have a look. This ring has an approximate 1.9 carat round brilliant center stone diamond flanked by a line of five round brilliant diamonds on each side that are .03 carats each. The t.d.w. weight for the ring, excluding the center stone is .30 carats of G color VS clarity diamonds. I believe that Tiffany & Co. makes this ring with a six prong head, whereas what you are looking at here is a four prong head similar to the NOVO ring.

Last edited by pearleducation; 01-18-2013 at 05:15 PM.

pearlwizard
02-05-2013, 04:09 PM

Just finished this classic ring - the NEO which features an ideal cut 1.92 ct.. E color, SI2 clarity diamond with 5 matching round side stones on each side of the band for a total of 0.30 ctw. Our client is sure to be thrilled.

For anyone who is interested in this ring please click the link below:

Diamond and Platinum Neo Ring

Last edited by pearleducation; 02-05-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Pearlanista
Classic and Beautiful
02-06-2013, 10:16 AM

This is a classic, beautiful ring. Who would not love it? While I generally gravitate towards princess or radiant diamonds, I would honestly choose this round ring because the ratio of the center stone to the side stones is perfect. I would have to use the word anchoring here because this is the feeling that the ring gives me, and that is exactly the feeling you should get when you receive an engagement ring. I also love that it comes with your choice of center stones, because that is very trendy right now. Are you also going to offer matching wedding bands to go with these stunning beauties?