Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > AmericanDiamond.com

pearleducation
The Masterpiece Crown Set
03-07-2013, 10:51 PM

This is a wedding band, engagement ring and eternity ring trio that we were commissioned to do. I call it the Masterpiece Crown Set because of the.....Well just have a look below. We take our design work very, very seriously and we work very closely with our clients to produce the finest possible quality jewelry available anywhere in the world. This is the sketch we received form our client (in case you get any ideas!)

This is what we came up with. The first part of the ring is an stunning crown-like diamond engagement ring set with round brilliant diamonds. The second part is a sharp and rich princess cut eternity band composed of natural and natural color green emeralds. The third part is a simple wedding band; the ultimate triumvirate.

Last edited by pearleducation; 03-07-2013 at 10:54 PM.

pearlwizard
03-08-2013, 11:09 AM

There aren't words to properly describe that quality of design, craftsmanship and the reazliation of the this magnificently stunning trinity of jewelry. Conceptually, it is brilliant. Combining the engagement ring, eternity band and wedding band into one piece was an ambitious undertaking but one that would make any jeweler or desinger proud.

Pearlanista
03-08-2013, 04:54 PM

This piece is royalty-ready, the kind of piece you would find in an art history book. I commend you for perfectly bringing the client's vision to life. Bravo. There really is nothing your designers can't do and do well. I would really love to see this piece in platinum and white diamonds.

pearleducation
Custom Engagement Ring
04-17-2013, 11:01 PM

I agree. Platinum and white diamonds is truly majestic. Here it is!