Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > AmericanDiamond.com

pearleducation
5 Carat Round Brilliant Tiffany Style Setting With .40 carats of Tapered Baguettes
10-24-2012, 10:36 PM

We recently sold a gorgeous ideal cut Round Brilliant 5.35 G color VS Clarity diamonds in a Tiffany knife edge setting. However, the customer wanted something more for this very important diamond ring while being understated.

American Diamond designed a gorgeous Round Brilliant Diamond Ring with Tapered Baguettes as shown below in Platinum. We wanted to share this ring with the community as it is rare and difficult to design a hand made ring of such quality. In addition, we designed a round brilliant diamond eternity band to match this ring with over 3.2 carats of diamonds.

Here is the Diamond Eternity Band that will match the center stone:

Last edited by pearleducation; 10-24-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Pearlanista
12-11-2012, 02:09 PM

This is certainly one of the most beautiful engagement rings and wedding bands that I have ever seen. I have a question that I have always wondered about. How easy is it to re-size eternity bands when a woman gains or loses weight? Would it even be possible to re-size this particular eternity band?