Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > Pearl Clasps

pearleducation
Pearl Link Clasp with Diamonds
03-27-2013, 01:48 PM

Here is a neat new pearl clasp we just created for a client who was looking for a double strand opera length of TRUE AAA Quality Natural White Japanese Akoya Cultured Pearls and wanted a dressy innovative system to clasp the strands together. This set was designed for 7mm x 7.5mmm cultured pearls. There are a total of .52 carats of G color VS clarity round brilliant diamonds.

pearlwizard
03-27-2013, 02:19 PM

This is the Y necklace. It has a clasp that allows you to intersect any point of the necklace for a variable length. the design is not only elegant but extremely functional which is ultimately the apex of an artful creation. Are there other versions of this?

pearleducation
Y Pearl Clasp New Styles
03-27-2013, 02:32 PM

Actually we do have additional pearl clasp styles. This is a gorgeous new style we did for a double strand 10mm x 10.5mm White South Sea Necklace:

pearleducation
Pave Diamond Link Clasp
03-27-2013, 02:51 PM

Here is the Y Necklace with a Pave Diamond Link Clasp as well:

Pearlanista
03-27-2013, 07:46 PM

These beautiful clasps are the epitome of form meeting function. And I have to honestly say that I literally have dreamed of this day, as I have used pins and even earrings to transform the length and styling of my own pearls throughout the years. Please tell me that you are going to offer them in fully customizable in terms of metal and stone inlay. Oh, and what about miniature pearls in the clasps? Is that a doable idea?

pearleducation
Y Clasp
03-28-2013, 11:48 AM

I think small pearls of size 3mm instead of the diamonds would be too fragile as they would be set above metal. But it is a neat idea. I think our design team is implementing this style in fully customizable items very soon!

pearleducation
Y Clasp White Gold and Diamonds
04-11-2013, 05:14 PM

I like the white gold version as well:

tcook
Pearl Necklace Y Clasp
05-03-2013, 12:15 PM

Gorgeous!!
Hers a shot of me wearing it the simple classic way. I happened to have on black today,which really compliments them.
Thank you for working so hard on perfecting these unique heirloom pieces!!!!
Will work with you again!

pearleducation
Pearl Necklace Catalog Volume III
05-03-2013, 12:23 PM

They look spectacular. I like the way you nested the two pearls one inside the others. And wearing these two magical pearl clasps together on the side is a really elegant design. There are so many beautiful variations to this Y Pearl Necklace.

I just wanted to let the Pearl-Education.com community know that this piece was originally inspired by an AmericanPearl.com product from Catalog Volume III shown below: