Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > Show Your Pearls Off!

Dianne
Pearl Earrings
03-15-2012, 02:21 PM

Dear Eddie

I just wanted to email you to let you know that my two sets of pearl earrings arrived today. I am thrilled with them!
I have to tell you that I was suppressing my expectations because a few months ago I ordered a golden south sea pearl for a pendant from a US supplier and I am very under-whelmed with it - in fact I am disappointed.

No such thing with your American Pearls products. From the packaging to the goods, they are beautiful. The large white baroque freshwater are just what I wanted and huge - I was scared they would be much smaller but they are totally delightful. I now would have the confidence to purchase much more expensive pearls from you because I can see they represent the "real deal". The only thing I would have liked is a much longer hook in the "shepherds hook" fitting similar to another pair I have - but then again, they were 4 times the price of what I ordered from you, so I can buy a small safety clip to put on the back of the hook.

Thank you so much for your care and attention throughout my queries and purchase. I love the earrings!

kind regards,

Dianne, Melbourne Australia

stephen
03-15-2012, 07:14 PM

Hey Cathy,

Which strand did you buy? I saw AP has this massive baroque freshwater strand:

Is this the one you bought? That is one heck of a strand. It will definitely get noticed. That's a power strand! I am still working on getting my wife some of the basics.

--Steve

pearleducation
Freshwater Pearl Earring
04-07-2012, 11:32 PM

Hi Dianne,

Thank you so much for your kind post to this forum.

We really enjoyed working with you and making this stunning earring for you. I am also thrilled that you were able to identify the value in the products you purchased from AmericanPearl.com.

For all those interested, one of the pearl earrings that was purchased was the following:

Here is the link to the item:

http://www.americanpearl.com/pearl-diamond.html

Its called the Freshwater Drop Pearl Earring.

We initially designed this earring style based on the request of the best friend of one of our jewelry designers (a customer of ours too) who wanted her and all her friends to chip in for this gift.

I hope you enjoy your pearl earrings. BTW, if you ever make it to our headquarters in New York, you can drop in to our showroom on Fifth Avenue and have the earrings adjusted at no charge at any time during the life of the product.