Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > Show Your Pearls Off!

mother
Golden Pearl Necklace
05-16-2012, 11:38 AM

I just received a stunning golden south sea pearl on a black silk cord as a Mother's Day gift. I could not be more pleased. Thank you very much. - A very happy customer!

Last edited by pearleducation; 05-16-2012 at 11:46 AM.

pearleducation
Golden South Sea Pearls
05-16-2012, 11:51 AM

Thank you so much for posting your comment on this forum.

We really appreciate the feedback. I know that I spoke with you and highly recommended this piece. I truly believe that it is one of the most stunning, elegant pieces we have. Its really easy to wear every day as a casual pearl necklace but magically transforms into a evening piece as well. I say this as I gifted this golden pearl necklce necklace to someone and saw them wearing it in the evening and I was stunned at how well it was able to complement a dressy outfit. We would love to see a picture of the pearls on the recipient of the gift. I inserted a picture of the necklace here so everyone could see it. Of course, you ordered the pearl necklace with a black silk cord whereas this necklace is shown with dark brown. You can also click this link golden south sea pearl Enjoy!

Last edited by pearleducation; 05-16-2012 at 11:57 AM.