Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > Show Your Pearls Off!

arulsams
Amazing Akoya pearls
05-23-2012, 06:50 AM

I received AAA grade Japanese Akoya pearl necklace and earrings yesterday with GIA report, they are stunningly beautiful. This is a marriage gift for my sister, as a elder brother I want the best for her. Eddie personally followed up my order and shipped overnight since GIA took their sweet time in delivering the report.
Thank you Eddie!!

Last edited by pearleducation; 05-23-2012 at 11:13 AM.

pearleducation
Pearl Necklace
06-05-2012, 05:00 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is really the mantra of our entire e-commerce site to offer the finest possible AAA quality pearls available comparable only to Mikimoto & Tiffany & Co. The most important thing about American Pearl is that when we say AAA quality, you can be rest assured that the AAA quality you receive from us will actually match the AAA quality offered by Mikimoto; the company that invented this grading system in the first place.

I am not sure if you saw this, but this is a quote from Vicki Oliver in her recently published book which really validates what you experienced and what our website says:

I am glad you were able to enjoy the assurance of the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) as well. This is really the only respectable lab in America which is why we aligned ourselves with them. A big congratulations to you and your family on this joyous occasion. May she wear the pearls for many happy occasions for many years to come!

Last edited by pearleducation; 06-05-2012 at 05:06 PM.