Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > Pearl Necklace Advertising Clippings

pearleducation
The Great Gatsby - Pearls
04-23-2013, 03:06 PM

The recent release of the Warner Brothers movie which is Baz Luhrmann's adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald's "The Great Gatsby" in 3D features many pearl necklaces, pearl bracelets and such. We wanted to share some of these images:

And of course the famed Tiffany & Co Pearl Necklace to match the stye of the movie:

I actually loved the book and grew up in the town that The Great Gatsby actually lived in!

Last edited by pearleducation; 04-23-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Pearlanista
04-23-2013, 04:44 PM

Wow, these pieces are stunning, and worth more than a few oohs and aahs. I really wish that dressing like this was still in fashion, how much happier would we all be if we dressed to the nines and wore our pearls every night? I believe much, much happier and much, much more carefree. What are those bracelet, ring things called? I would really like to see the return of those. They are so elegant, timeless and dramatic looking. And the Tiffany pearls, looking at them makes me feel like I have died and gone to pearl Heaven!!! Thanks for the post, I really needed this dose of beauty today.