Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > Pearls | What's Hot

pearleducation
Matthew Broderick buys pearls for Sarah Jessica Parker at AmericanPearl.com
02-15-2012, 09:24 AM

A little while ago, AmericanPearl.com got an honorary phone call from Matthew Broderick. He was looking to buy a very special set of pearls for Sarah Jessica Parker who also frequents AmericanPearl.com. We presented Matthew with several choices of 7.5 x 8mm natural color Japanese Akoya Cultured Pearls ranging in all the qualities up to Collection Quality. What makes this so interesting is the fact that the pearl necklace he purchased for her has gotten a lot of screen time in Sex And The City. The opera-length necklace is approximately 32 inches.

Please see below for yourself.

Last edited by pearleducation; 02-15-2012 at 09:31 AM.

opera
02-15-2012, 12:24 PM

I think I found a still of Sarah from the show wearing our necklace as well:

pearleducation
A lucky pearl day
02-15-2012, 12:55 PM

Wow. American Pearl right up there with world renowned brand Louis Vuitton! I have to say the pearls look simply elegant. They look casual yet important. Notice the large millimeter diameter of the pearls - they measure 8mm in the center. Its a solid look. Anything smaller such as 7mm x 7.5mm would have looked completely different. The pearls were white body color with the sought after rose overtone that is found in the finest jewelry stores in the world. The pearls are natural color Japanese Akoya saltwater cultured pearls.

Here is a link to the product page in case anyone is interested:

http://www.americanpearl.com/75x8mmcolqua.html

Last edited by pearleducation; 02-15-2012 at 01:01 PM.