Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > Show Your Pearls Off!

Melanie
lovely pearls, personal service!
02-14-2012, 09:36 AM

Hi Eddie,
I am so glad you emailed me since I had accidentally deleted your email. Yes, you did a beautiful job choosing
for me after we spoke. I was so pleased with the luster and color of these lovely pearls that I have worn them every day since.
Thank you for the personal and concerned service. I will recommend you to my friends and will return for any other pearl purchases my family
wishes to make.
You have a very reputable company and I could not be happier with this purchase. Thank you!
Mel

pearleducation
Pearls - Our Pleasure
02-14-2012, 10:03 AM

Melanie,

It is our pleasure. I am so happy that you are enjoying the pearl earrings and you are satisfied with the quality. For anyone who is interested, Melanie got the 9mm AAA Quality natural color Japanese Akoya Cultured Pearl Earrings at this link:

http://www.americanpearl.com/9mmaaajapakc.html

The pearls were set in 14K yellow gold and had silver overtones. The pearls are perfectly round half drill pearls as shown in the image below. Many jewelry stores do not set fully round pearls (what we call half-drill pearls) into their pearl earring studs. Over time, foreign matter can find its way into the seam of the pearl where the cut is and discolor the pearl over time.

American Pearl only uses complete, fully round pearls in its pearl earrings and pearl jewelry to insure and guarantee the quality of the pearls over time. What are known as 3/4 cut pearls are worth approximately half as much as round pearls.

Last edited by pearleducation; 02-14-2012 at 04:17 PM.