Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > Show Your Pearls Off!

john
Great product experience
02-24-2012, 12:19 PM

I had been thinking about getting my wife some pearls for a while, she had always wanted some. As our 20th Wedding Anniversary drew closer I decided to take the plunge and get some.

I looked at the store reviews and it seemed obvious that American Pearl was the place to go for value so I checked out the selection and after a lot of thought, and several chat sessions whith the online help, decided on a 19 inch 8 x 8.5 AAA strand. Of course I had no idea what they would look like or packaging or anything so I was a bit concerned.

Wow! I did not need to worry at all. The quality of the necklace, packaging and everything is so good; really above and beyond what I expected. The service was amazing too. I wanted overnight delivery and Eddie's team dealt with a specific clasp I wanted and got the pearls out within hours of the order. They turned up the next morning.

My wife is ecstatic and is now looking for somewhere to go so she can wear them. Seriously they are perfect and I can't imagine a better experience. For those of you who are a bit worried about the whole online thing, don't be. Eddie's pearls are, in my opinion, superb value and the presentation box and packaging just make it even better.

Just one thing though. If you get a necklace your wife will probably want a bracelet and earrings too.

Cheers
John

stephen
02-24-2012, 03:14 PM

John,

My wife just wore her 7x7.5mm AA akoyas to a wedding in Boca Raton--and I swear almost ever woman there was wearing akoyas. No doubt my wife's AA's were the finest in the room---I can imagine how in love your wife must be with the AAA's. American Pearl's quality is superior and worth whatever small amount extra they charge over the competition. My experience on with the akoyas was so great that I have an appointment to see Eddie in a couple of weeks on some Tahitians.

pearleducation
Pearl Quality
02-24-2012, 03:54 PM

Thanks guys. Without sounding too much like a salesman, I just want to say that we honestly put our heart and soul into making sure the quality here at American Pearl is the best it can possibly be. We're not trying to take over the world. Were just trying to supply the absolute finest quality pearls available in the marketplace and deliver it to consumers at truly wholesale prices. That's our mantra and every word and pixel on our website is about that. To that end, its not easy. We pester our suppliers to no end to make sure the quality is the best it can be. I am so glad that both of you have these wonderful pearl necklaces in your possession. May both your wives wear that with much joy for many years to come.

Regards,

Eddie Bakhash, CEO
American Pearl
576 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10036
800-847-3275
Since 1950 - The World's Finest Pearls at Wholesale Prices
http://www.americanpearl.com

American Diamond
The Finest Quality Diamond Rings
http://www.americandiamond.com

pearleducation
Tahitian Pearls
02-25-2012, 11:07 AM

Stephen,

Its actually good timing. We are about to receive a beautiful lot of new Tahitian pearl necklaces.

pearleducation
New Tahitian Pearls
03-07-2012, 08:16 AM

Hi Stephen,

From everything you described to me, I think you are going to really like this necklace below. 8.1mm x 9.7mm multicolor natural color Tahitian Pearl necklace off round AA Quality for $475 with American Pearl's signature Figure 8 Clasp.

stephen
Thanks!!!
03-09-2012, 10:47 PM

Hey Eddie:

The strand and earrings just came in and they are spectacular!! You're going to make yet another woman in my family cry tears of joy!! I can't say how much I appreciate you putting these aside for me. I was on a budget and these were far better than I ever expected. I don't think that picture you posted did them justice. I took some of my own:

My wife flipped over these---little does she know this strand for mom has a little sister on her way! You rock!!!

--Steve

pearleducation
Off Round Tahitian Pearl Necklace
03-11-2012, 10:18 AM

What's really amazing about this necklace is that for the average observer, it looks to be completely round. However, upon close examination, the pearls are ever so slightly off round, bringing the price of this Tahitian multicolor necklace lower but doing little to the beautiful aesthetics of the pearls for the average admirer from a distance. In addition, the pearls have American Pearl's signature Figure 8 Clasp in silver making the impact of the completed piece so much more visually stunning without investing in a costly gold clasp that itself could easily cost 80% the value of the pearl necklace at today's gold prices.

Eddie
American Pearl
576 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10036
800-847-3275
Since 1950 - The World's Finest Pearls at Wholesale Prices
http://www.americanpearl.com

American Diamond
The Finest Quality Diamond Rings
http://www.americandiamond.com

Last edited by pearleducation; 03-11-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Pearlanista
09-12-2012, 11:06 AM

Well, I do notice the slight differences in the Tahitian pearls. I think that they add a uniqueness to the necklace that amplifies its beauty. I personally would rather own a piece with some character like this one instead of one with total uniformity. The price break is a nice bonus, though.